Wednesday, April 8, 2009

U-Blog 6 (How I feel about multiple tests during the week)

For some reason ever since I have been in college I have always had multiple tests in the same week. For instance this week I had six tests within three days. I really don't understand how this happens, it almost feels like every teacher gets together and says to one another, "Ok, well when is your test going to be? Well thats good I will put my test right after that one just to see if they can handle it." To be honest, this wouldn't surprise me if this actually did go on within departments. In actuality though, this is not the only time it has happened. I remember having six tests within two days on some occasions, and not to mention finals a week after. Its a good thing I don't stress out hardly at all and can occasionaly do well either way. Although I do know quite a few people who can't handle all the tests on top of one another and ending up failing them one after another, even if they know the material. I feel for those types of people, but as for me I am glad I don't sleep that often in order to stay on top of weeks like these.

1 comment:

  1. I understand you stress with the multiple tests. I don't feel as if professors intentionally schedule these exams close to one another but plan it according to the pace of the class.

    It tends to become very stressful on students, myself included. I've learned that it's best to just go ahead and study a little each day so that you stay refreshed on the material. If you don't you can find yourself stressed out when those multiple exams come around.

    ReplyDelete