Wednesday, April 8, 2009

U-Blog 5

I got the opportunity to volunteer at the Lowman Home again for training and I found it to be even more interesting then the first time. I know that they wanted to know alot of information since the last time I was present but it did not occur to me exactly how much. I helped out with someone else's presentation this time and I think they may have spent a total of 5 minutes on the actual presentation and another hour and a half giving hands on training. Most of the problems we encountered weren't exactly our fault I do believe, do to the fact that some of the computers didn't have sound cards and the presentation was for listening to music from CD's and burning CD's. I think the presenters just skipped the burning process altogether due to the fact that none of the computers even had CD Rewritable drives. All and all, I felt we got alot done with that presentation, but I still feel as if we should have better equipment there in order for them to understand even more than what they do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment